- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)5
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Anna Jean Gonza Woods died Friday, Feb. 25, 2005, fortified with the Sacrament of Holy Mother Church.
She was the beloved wife of the late Stanley H. Woods. They were married April 3, 1948, in St. Louis, Mo.
She was the dear mother of Stephen R. Woods of Deleware, Ohio, and the late Cheryl Ann Woods; grandmother of Robert Woods of Mesa, Ariz., Amanda Woods of Columbus, Ohio; great-grandmother of Lillian Catherine Woods of Mesa; sister to Robert Goza Jr. and Mattie Clippard of Jackson; a sister-in-law; aunt; great-aunt; cousin; and friend to many.
Friends may call from 3 to 5:30 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Wednesday at Hutchens Mortuary in Florissant, Mo.
The funeral will be at 9:30 a.m. Thursday at the mortuary. Mass will follow at Sacred Heart Church in Florissant. Burial will be in Calvary Cemetery.
Memorials can be made to Feed My People, 171 Kingston Drive, St. Louis, Mo. 63125.