- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
People on the move 02/28/05
Cape man graduates from truck driving school
Southern Missouri Truck Driving School has announced that Giles Triplett of Cape Girardeau graduated with a grade of 94 percent.
Saint Francis nurse named to state board
Gov. Matt Blunt recently announced that Hilldred Thurston, 56, of Dexter, Mo., will serve on the Missouri State Board of Nursing. Her term will expire in June 2008. Thurston is a nurse at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau. She has 25 years of nursing experience and has served on the Missouri State Board of Nursing since 2001. She received an associate degree in nursing from Southeast Missouri State University.