Cape police report 02/28/05
Monday, February 28, 2005
The following items were released Sunday by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Micah James Werner, 26, 938 N. West St., Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* A subject was in custody pending charges of concealment of contraband.
* A subject was in custody pending charges of stealing.
* Tyler David Thompson, 19, 1710 N. Sprigg St., was arrested on a charge of being a minor in possession of alcohol.
* Brandon Scott Hinkle, 20, 178 Mockingbird Lane, was arrested on a charge of property damage.
* Gasoline was reported stolen at Shell D-Mart, 3415 William St.
* A mountain bike was reported stolen at 805 Perry Ave.
* A car stereo and CDs were reported stolen at 1430 Independence St.
* Beer was reported stolen at Rhodes 101, 449 S. Kingshighway.
* A cell phone was reported stolen at 2136 William St.
* Property damage was reported in the 600 block of Themis Street.
* Property damage was reported at 115 N. Fountain St.
* Identity cards were reported found at 2136 William St.