- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cape fire report 02/28/05
Firefighters responded to the following items Saturday:
* At 6:20 p.m., illegal burn at 518 S. Benton St.
* At 6:44 p.m., emergency medical service in the 700 block of North Sprigg Street.
* At 9:05 p.m., brush fire at Hopper Road and Interstate 55.
* At 9:52 p.m., citizen assist at 2857 Cape LaCroix Road.
Firefighters responded to the following items Sunday:
* At 4:40 a.m., fire at 513 E. Cape Rock Drive.
* At 11:57 a.m., emergency medical service in the 1700 block of North Sprigg Street.
* At 1:40 p.m., investigation in the 500 block of North West End Boulevard.
* At 2:30 p.m., emergency medical service in the 400 block of South Spring Street.
* At 2:40 p.m., emergency medical service on South Kingshighway.