- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Amber Johnson and Kent Kingree were married Nov. 27, 2004, at Francine's Gardens in Cape Girardeau.
Matrons of honor were Erin Rice, sister of the bride, and Rachale Martin, sister of the groom.
Stephen Kingree, father of the groom, was best man.
Flower girl was Ashton, daughter of Kenya Clark and cousin of the bride. Blake and Tristen Kingree, sons of the bride and groom, were usher and ringbearer.
Mrs. Kingree is a 1999 graduate of Jackson High School. She expects to receive a bachelor of science degree in child development from Southeast Missouri State University in 2005.
The groom is a 1991 graduate of Jackson High School. He is employed at Procter & Gamble.
The couple resides in Jackson.