- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)23
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
ANNA, Ill. -- Harlene Cruse, 67, of Elgin, Ill., formerly of Anna, died Saturday, Feb. 26, 2005, at Sherbrooke Village in St. Louis.
She was born June 25, 1937, at Anna, daughter of Harlin and Lucille Stokes Cruse.
She was a retired cook at Elgin Mental Health Center.
Survivors include a brother, Gary "Buddy" Cruse of St. Louis.
She was preceded in death by her parents.
Friends may call after 10 a.m. Wednesday at Crain Funeral Home in Anna.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with Joe Aldridge officiating. Burial will be in McGinnis Cemetery.