- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Fire report 9/24/09
Firefighters responded to the following calls Tuesday:
* At 8:14 p.m., emergency medical service in the unit block of South Henderson Avenue.
* At 8:53 p.m., emergency medical service in the 300 block of North Sprigg Street.
* At 10:21 p.m., water rescue at Red Star boat dock.
* At 11:47 p.m., alarm in the 900 block of Normal Avenue.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Wednesday:
* At 1:07 a.m., emergency medical service at Emerald and North Frederick streets.
* At 2:21 a.m., emergency medical service in the 300 block of Dearmont Circle.
* At 2:01 a.m., emergency medical service in the 100 block of West Drive.
* At 8:51 a.m., emergency medical service in the 1100 block of Linden Street.
* At 9:39 a.m., emergency medical service in the 1300 block of North Spanish Street.
* At 10:07 a.m., alarm in the 1100 block of Linden Street.
* At 1:50 p.m., alarm at 1 Capaha Drive.
* At 2:26 p.m., emergency medical service at the 96 mile marker of Interstate 55.