- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
ENERGY, Ill. -- Tammy Parola, 45, of Energy died Thursday, Feb. 24, 2005, at her home.
She was born Oct. 30, 1959, in Herrin, Ill. She married Charles Parola.
Survivors include her husband; a son, Shane Hock of Anna, Ill.; a stepson, Scott Dawson of Herrin; and three grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her mother.
Friends may call at Van Natta Funeral Home in Herrin from 6 to 8 p.m. Sunday.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Monday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Ronald Aissie officiating. Burial will be in Herrin City Cemetery.