- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)4
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Daughter to Matthew Keith and Mary Elisabeth Sanders of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 8:18 a.m. Friday, Sept. 11, 2009. Name, Emma Nicole. Weight, 4 pounds, 15 ounces. First child. Mrs. Sanders is the former Mary Elisabeth Cooper, daughter of David Cooper of Bloomfield, Mo., and Becky Coats of Cape Girardeau. She is a medical assistant at the Brain and NeuroSpine Clinic of Missouri. Sanders is the son of Charles and Linda Sanders of Cape Girardeau. He is online products manager at the Southeast Missourian.
Daughter to Shawn Daniel and Rhonda Geniene Carroll of Chaffee, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 1:03 p.m. Friday, Sept. 11, 2009. Name, Millie Gene. Weight, 6 pounds, 10 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Carroll is the former Rhonda Lynn. She is a service representative with AT&T. Carroll is a conductor with Burlington Northern & Santa Fe Railway.
Daughter to Jody William Gile and Sherri Lynn Kearnes of Perryville, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 5:34 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 12, 2009. Name, Shelby Nicole. Weight, 10 pounds, 4 ounces. Third daughter. Ms. Kearnes is the daughter of Emry and Yvonne Kearnes of Perryville. She is employed at Perry County Memorial Hospital. Gile is the son of Wallace and Jean Gile of Centralia, Wash. He is employed at Perryville Fast Lube.
Son to Josh D. and Cassi L. Holcomb of Millersville, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 6:37 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 12, 2009. Name, Weston Bock. Weight, 7 pounds, 4 ounces. Mrs. Holcomb is the former Cassi Bock, daughter of Mark and Christy Bock of Jackson and Vickie and Mark Rinehart of Dexter, Mo. She is self-employed with Cassi Bock Landscaping and Flower Gardens. Holcomb is the son of Doug and Jeri Holcomb of Cape Girardeau. He is employed by Electrical Contractors Inc.
Daughter to Andrew and Lenore Neumann of Scott City, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 7:14 a.m. Monday, Sept. 14, 2009. Name, Lindsey Lynn Elizabeth. Weight, 5 pounds, 11 ounces. Third daughter. Mrs. Neumann is the former Lenore Glueck, daughter of Marvin Glueck of Oran, Mo. Neumann is the son of Dan and Victoria Neumann of Scott City.
Daughter to Quinton Andrew Davis and Rachel Symone Rowett of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 12:27 p.m. Monday, Sept. 14, 2009. Name, Ma'Kennzi Quebec. Weight, 7 pounds, 7 ounces. First child. Ms. Rowett is the former Rachel Moore, daughter of Catrice Moore of Cape Girardeau. Davis is the son of Steve Davis of Cape Girardeau.