- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
ADVANCE, Mo. -- Gladys I. Sullinger, 96, of Advance died Thursday, Feb. 24, 2005, at Advance Nursing Center.
She was born June 10, 1908, near Advance, daughter of Edward and Nora Hitt Nolen. She and Cecil Sullinger were married Dec. 3, 1930, at Bloomfield, Mo. He died July 9, 1988.
Sullinger was a member of Fairview General Baptist Church.
Survivors include two sons, Avery Sullinger of Advance, Dean Sullinger of Chaffee, Mo.; a daughter, Mary Sullinger of Advance; four grandchildren; and seven great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a sister.
Friends may call at Morgan Funeral Home from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Earl Elfrink officiating. Burial will be in Fairview Cemetery near Advance.