- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Franklin Delano Roosevelt Brown, 67, of Sikeston died Wednesday, Feb. 23, 2005, at Missouri Delta Medical Center.
He was born May 6, 1937, in Bucklin, Mo., son of Levi Abby and Nora Belle Windsor Brown. He and Mona Ellis were married Dec. 18, 1993.
Brown worked in the maintenance department of Sikeston Regional Center and attended Columbus Care Center.
Survivors include his wife and a sister, Garnet Safly of Kansas City, Mo.
Friends may call at Ponder Funeral Home from noon to service time Friday.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Tom Ayers officiating. Burial will be in New Morley Cemetery at Morley, Mo.