- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)44
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- Wanda Lorse Brown, 89, of Chaffee died Tuesday, Feb. 22, 2005, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Nov. 4, 1915, in Lincoln, Kan., daughter of Mr. and Mrs. John Ricket. She and Stanley Brown were married July 18, 1952.
Brown was a member of Allenville Baptist Church at Allenville.
Survivors include her husband and two grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a son, a brother and a sister.
Friends may call at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee after 10 a.m. Friday.
The funeral will be at 11:30 a.m. Friday at the chapel, with the Revs. William Marshall and Darren Larkin officiating. Burial will be in Union Park Cemetery.