- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Larry Ratliff Sr.
ADVANCE, Mo. -- Larry Ratliff Sr., 68, of Advance passed away Friday, Aug. 28, 2009, at his home.
He was born Dec. 23, 1940, in Shafter, Calif., son of Jack and Lourane Barnett Ratliff. He and Frankie Norman were married March 2, 1960, in Las Vegas, Nev.
Larry was a retired truck driver. He was associated with the Assembly of God Church in Advance.
Survivors include his wife; three sons, Larry Ratliff Jr. of New Haven, Mo., Dennis Ratliff of Nevada, Isaiah Ratliff of Advance; and two grandchildren, Brandy Ratliff and Joseph Ratliff.
A graveside service was held Sept. 1 at Morgan Memorial Park in Advance, with the Rev. Brad Moore officiating.
Morgan Funeral Home in Advance was in charge of arrangements.