- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
MOREHOUSE, Mo. -- Betty J. Towe, 60, of Morehouse died Monday, Feb. 21, 2005, at Missouri Delta Medical Center in Sikeston, Mo.
She was born Oct. 27, 1944, in Pop City, Mo., daughter of Alvie and Gladys Frazier Boze. She and Winford R. Towe were married Dec. 1, 1960.
Towe was a member of Cline's Island General Baptist Church.
Survivors include her husband; a son, Charles Towe of Lonoke, Ark.; a daughter, Sherry Riley of Sikeston; three brothers, Orval Boze of Vanduser, Mo., Harley Boze of Aquilla, Mo., Clarence Boze of Bell City, Mo.; a sister, Darella Stark of Dewey, Okla.; 10 grandchildren; and five great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents, a son and a brother.
Friends may call at Ponder Funeral Home in Sikeston from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Ronnie Ledbetter officiating. Burial will be in Memorial Park Cemetery at Sikeston.