- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Mabel Louise Noel, 80, of Cape Girardeau died Tuesday, Feb. 22, 2005, at the Lutheran Home.
She was born Feb. 7, 1925, in Hermondale, Mo., daughter of Charles Albert and Lula Myrtul Parish Bingham. She and Ernest J. Noel were married July 19, 1940, at Caruthersville, Mo. He died Oct. 28, 2000.
Noel had lived in Cape Girardeau since 1958.
Survivors include three sons, Larry Noel of Cape Girardeau, James Noel of Jackson, Roger Noel of Scott City; two daughters, Betty Stickel and Ernestine Swader of Cape Girardeau; a sister, Hazel Churchhill of Bardwell, Ky.; 15 grandchildren; 25 great-grandchildren; and 19 great-great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a son, a brother, four sisters, five grandchildren and a great-grandchild.
Friends may call at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home from 4 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 1:30 p.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Sam Roethemeyer officiating. Burial will be in Cape County Memorial Park.