- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)44
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Emma R. Gerringer, 89, of Perryville died Sunday, Feb. 20, 2005, at Perry County Nursing Home.
She was born Oct. 12, 1915, in Bollinger County, Mo., daughter of William C. and Wilhemia Bangert Ruesler. She and Rudolph Gerringer were married Oct. 10, 1953. He died Feb. 14, 1988.
Gerringer retired as a stitcher from International Shoe Co. She was a member of Immanuel Lutheran Church.
Survivors include a stepdaughter, Velda Haertling of Perryville; three grandsons; four great-grandchildren; and two great-stepgrandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a brother and three sisters.
Friends may call at Young and Sons Funeral Home from 8:15 a.m. to service time today.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. today at the funeral home, with the Rev. Matthew Marks officiating. Burial will be in the church cemetery.