- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- David Stevens, 46, of Marble Hill died Sunday, Feb. 20, 2005, at the L.L. Bridges Farm in Scopus, Mo.
He was born Dec. 27, 1958, in Marble Hill, son of Marion Pinkney and Eula Maxine Baugher Stevens.
Stevens was a farm hand at Bridges Farm.
Survivors include a son, David Stevens Jr. of Marble Hill; six sisters, Vanna Beard, Vernadine Angel, Maxine Todd, Shirley Thele, Brenda Mason and Viola Moore, all of Marble Hill; and a grandson.
He was preceded in death by his parents and two brothers.
Friends may call at Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill from 4:30 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Gene Robbins officiating. Burial will be in Mount Zion Cemetery at Marble Hill.