- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
James - 60 years
ARBOR, Mo. -- Mr. and Mrs. Hadley James of Arbor observed their 60th wedding anniversary with two celebrations.
Family and friends gathered at Dexter Bar-B-Que in Cape Girardeau July 10, 2009, and a dinner hosted by their children was held July 11 at Chaffee Nutrition Center.
James and Jane Menz were married July 12, 1949.
They have four children, Debby and Larry Stone of Advance, Mo., Kathy Smith of Bradley, Ill., Joan Kezer of Columbia, Mo.; and a son, Hank James, is deceased.
The couple has five grandchildren, 11 great-grandchildren, and a great-great-grandchild.