- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
McCLURE, Ill. -- Mabel L. "Peaches" Hunt, 63, of McClure died Wednesday, Sept. 9, 2009, at her home.
She was born Dec. 30, 1945, in Alton, Ill., daughter of Lloyd Elmer and Virginia Evelyn Avery Osborn.
Survivors include her husband, Gerald Robinson of Scott City; four sons, William, Anthony and James Ford, all of Caseyville, Ill., David Hunt of Scott City; three daughters, Kimberly Garcia-Pablo of McClure, Elizabeth Ford of Thebes, Ill., Samantha Weber of Scott City; three brothers, Clarence Osborn of Dupo, Ill., James Osborn of Summit, Ark., Dalmar Osborn of Collinsville, Ill.; two sisters, Elaine Hart and Juanita Osborn of Summit; 29 grandchildren; and four great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents; a husband, David Edward Hunt Sr.; and a sister, Diane Martin.
The family will receive friends from 3 to 8 p.m. Saturday at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Sunday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Johnny Warren officiating. Burial will be in Rose Hill Cemetery in Thebes.
Memorial contributions may be sent to charity of choice.
Online condolences may be made to the family at www.fordandsonsfuneralhome.com.