Police report 9/11/09
Friday, September 11, 2009
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A subject was arrested pending charges for domestic assault, property damage and unlawful use of a weapon.
* Sharon R. Ross, 21, of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for probation violation.
* Travis D. Ray, 23, 515 Second Ave., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for stealing.
* Rodriguez T. Whiteney, 20, 646 S. Henderson Ave, was arrested on suspicion of assault.
* Jaqueline Brand, 43, 1523 N. Spanish St., was arrested on suspicion of solicitation on private property and interfering with arrest.
* Lee B. Preston, 27, of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for peace disturbance.
* Samantha A. Waters, 26, of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on a probation violation warrant for larceny.
* A subject was in custody pending charges for violation of an order of protection and violation of a child protection order.
* Ryan M. Huelmann, 20, 1410 Pemiscot St., was issued a summons for a leash-law violation.
* Bruce A. Baker, 40, 2607 Prairie Lane, was issued a summons for failure to maintain property free of litter and brush.
* A flashlight and cash were reported stolen at 1444 Independence St.
* Jasper's, 1008 N. Kingshighway, reported a theft of fuel.
* A burglary was reported at 2728 Luce St.
* Vehicle damage was reported at 1111 Linden St.
* Vehicle damage was reported at 1000 Jefferson Ave.
* A tire was reported damaged at 2852 Independence St.
* A sign was reported damaged at 701 Broadway.
* A 47-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* A dog bite was reported.