- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Fire reports 2/22/05
Cape Girardeau firefighters responded to these calls Sunday:
* At 8:34 p.m., emergency medical service at 1500 Hill St.
* At 9:06 p.m., emergency medical service at 2200 Nottingham Lane.
* At 11:26 p.m., emergency medical service at 2000 Kingshighway.
Cape Girardeau firefighters responded to these calls Monday:
* At 5:36 a.m., citizen assist at 1938 Delwin St.
* At 8:58 a.m., emergency medical assistance in the 3100 block of Mimosa Drive.
* At 11:51 a.m., emergency medical assistance in the 3200 block of William Street.
* At 11:07 a.m., still alarm at 338 Broadway.
* At 1:29 p.m., emergency medical service in the 200 block of South Silver Springs Road.
* At 1:40 p.m., emergency medical service in the 600 block of South West End Boulevard.
* At 3:56 p.m., citizen assist in the 600 block of South West End Boulevard.
* At 5:59 p.m., emergency medical service in the 1200 block of South Ellis Street.