- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
MORLEY, Mo. -- Patricia M. Reeves, 67, of Morley died Saturday, Feb. 19, 2005, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born June 13, 1937, at Gideon, Mo., daughter of Frank and Ethel Jordan Vaughn.
She and Earl Dean Reeves were married Dec. 12, 1953. He died July 10, 1982.
She retired as owner and operator of Earl and Patricia Trucking Co. in Morley. She was a member of Morley Baptist Church and Eagles Aerie 3319 at Sikeston, Mo.
Survivors include two sons, Ronnie and Rickie Reeves, both of Morley; a daughter, Vickie Hodge of Ashland, Mo.; a brother, Dale Vaughn of Morley; three sisters, Thelma Cook and Dorlis Young, both of Oran., Mo., Wanda Ogden of Morely; a special friend, Ed Roberts of Morley; and three grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents and a sister.
Friends may call at 4 p.m. today at Amick-Burnett Funeral Home in Oran, Mo.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Tuesday at Morley Baptist Church, with the Revs. Rodney Davis and Randy Conn officiating. Burial will be in Forest Hills Memorial Gardens near Morley.