- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
BENTON, Mo. -- Kayo Matsuura and Darryl Spencer Record were married Oct. 16, 2004, at Tokyo Chapel in Tokyo, Japan. The Rev. Hideki Kita performed the ceremony. Pianist was Hitomi Takeuchi. The Tokyo Youth Choir sang. Uno Amano and Yuko Owaga translated the ceremony into English.
Parents of the bride are Kazuo and Yuriko Matsuura of Hiroshima, Japan. The groom is the son of Roger and Constance Record of Benton.
The bride was escorted by her father and presented in marriage by her parents.
Following the ceremony, a reception was held at the chapel. Servers were the women of the chapel. The bride's parents then hosted a private reception, with Yuko Kaku and Yuzuru Narita serving, and also hosted a private reception at Hotel East 21.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Oct. 15 at a Tokyo restaurant.
Mrs. Record received a bachelor's degree in music in Tokyo, and received a master's degree in holy Bible exposition from Talbot Theological Seminary in Los Angeles, Calif., in 2003.
The groom is a graduate of Truman University, and received a master's degree in teaching English as a second language from Azuza Pacific University in 2002. He expects to receive a master's degree in Bible apologetics from the Bible Institute of Los Angeles in May 2005.
The couple is residing in Whittier, Calif.