- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Suzanne M. Harris and Joseph A. Young Jr. were married Jan. 27, 2005, in Cape Girardeau.
The bride is the daughter of Donna Harris of Cape Girardeau and Robert Harris of Flagler Beach, Fla. The groom is the son of Joseph and Helen Young of Cape Girardeau.
Maid of honor was Nikki Musgraves of Jackson.
Jason Bruce of Cape Girardeau was best man.
Mrs. Young is employed in home health.
The groom is employed in maintenance.
The couple resides in Cape Girardeau.