- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)32
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Sara L. Purdom and Nathan B. Cromwell were married Feb. 14, 2005, at Common Pleas Courthouse. Judge Peter Statler performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Chris and Charles Cash of St. Louis. The groom is the son of Bob Cromwell of Annapolis, Mo.
Maid of honor was Andrea Cotner and matron of honor was Susie Miracle.
Gary Bice was best man. Groomsmen were Kenneth Miracle and Robert Cromwell, brother of the groom.
Ringbearer was Eve Friese.
Kenneth Miracle attended the guest book.
A reception was held at Grace Cafe. Server was Susie Miracle.
The couple is residing in Cape Girardeau.