- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Lyndola M. Storie, 65, of French Village, Mo., formerly of Perryville, died Friday, Feb. 18, 2005, at Florissant, Mo.
She was born July 23, 1939, at Perryville, daughter of Adrian and Janie LaRose Keller. She first married Jerry Roach. She later married William Storie, who died in October 1974.
Survivors include two sons, Larry Roach of Festus, Mo., James Roach of Cahokia, Ill.; two daughters, Jeri Lynne Christian of DeSoto, Mo., Patricia Perry of Bismark, Mo.; a brother, Leroy Keller of Perryville; two sisters, Mary Lou Vitale of Florissant, Mo., Dorothy Brooks of St. Louis; five grandchildren; and five great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a son, a brother and two sisters.
Friends may call from 5 to 9 p.m. today and from 6:30 a.m. to 9:50 a.m. Monday at Miller Family Funeral Home in Perryville.
Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Monday at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church in Perryville, with the Rev. William Thess officiating. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery at Perryville.