- College algebra to be removed from Southeast required curriculum (10/10/17)1
- State declares test results for schools invalid (10/4/17)2
- Child-custody advocate: State law needs fix to provide parents with more equal custody (10/12/17)
- One of Cape's oldest mom-and-pop restaurants opens in new location (10/10/17)
- Past Rowdy the Redhawk mascot's identity revealed (10/15/17)
- Cancer will 'change your life, but it doesn't have to rule it' (10/8/17)
- Police chief, council: Cape Girardeau faces growing gun violence (10/17/17)4
- Bills addressing equal child custody to be filed, legislators say (10/13/17)
- Developer asks court to OK tax district board for improvements near Hobby Lobby (10/17/17)4
- Sikeston singer moves on with 'The Voice' (10/16/17)
Crafts, Singing Talent Contest & More
Morley Fall Festival is the place to be Oct 2nd and Oct 3rd. The 2 days are packed with events going on. Everything from the Mule Jump, Antique Tractor Show, Pageants, Singing Talent Contest, Contests, Pageants and more. This is one festival you don't want to miss. It is also family oriented festival that plans everything for families to enjoy.
They also have every kind of food you can enjoy to eat. Some of the food this year that you won't want to miss is MCB Bar-B-Q, funnel cakes, catfish, chicken strips, chili, chicken-n-noodles, Perkins Fire Dept Fried Taters, and tons more. Also if you like crafts then this is the place to be. They are adding more crafts every year and they want more crafters every year.
The Morley Fall Festival Parade will be on Thursday Night Oct. 1st and Dusk. It will be a Fall Themed Parade of Lights. Everyone and every organization or group is invited to take part in this year's parade. Come see what the Morley Fall Festival has and you will see why this is the "Best Family Festival in Scott County". For more info go to www.morleymo.com and see the whole schedule.