- Woman's post about 'Back the Blue' sign in Jackson coffee shop prompts firing from nearby bar (8/15/17)11
- Scott City man dies in motorcycle crash near Millersville (8/13/17)
- Sands Pancake House moving to Morgan Oak location (8/11/17)1
- Stoogefest headliner cancels, cites NAACP travel advisory in Missouri (8/15/17)2
- How to save a life: Lifeguards resuscitated young girl at Cape Splash (8/17/17)2
- Teen convicted of shooting area woman in 2015 (8/13/17)
- Man accused of making terror threats against dental office (8/13/17)
- Councilman: Scott City mayor, city administrator resigned (8/15/17)4
- Cape movie theater to feature recliners, new food and drink options (8/11/17)3
- Woman dies in house fire in Cape Girardeau County (8/16/17)
Crafts, Singing Talent Contest & More
Morley Fall Festival is the place to be Oct 2nd and Oct 3rd. The 2 days are packed with events going on. Everything from the Mule Jump, Antique Tractor Show, Pageants, Singing Talent Contest, Contests, Pageants and more. This is one festival you don't want to miss. It is also family oriented festival that plans everything for families to enjoy.
They also have every kind of food you can enjoy to eat. Some of the food this year that you won't want to miss is MCB Bar-B-Q, funnel cakes, catfish, chicken strips, chili, chicken-n-noodles, Perkins Fire Dept Fried Taters, and tons more. Also if you like crafts then this is the place to be. They are adding more crafts every year and they want more crafters every year.
The Morley Fall Festival Parade will be on Thursday Night Oct. 1st and Dusk. It will be a Fall Themed Parade of Lights. Everyone and every organization or group is invited to take part in this year's parade. Come see what the Morley Fall Festival has and you will see why this is the "Best Family Festival in Scott County". For more info go to www.morleymo.com and see the whole schedule.