- Few Southeast students face suspension, expulsion for sexual assaults, campus paper finds (4/25/17)5
- Pilot House goes smoke-free (4/23/17)10
- Woman battered after smashing boyfriend's meth pipe against wall, police say (4/25/17)
- Event includes the first public tour of 200-year-old Elmwood Manor (4/23/17)3
- BBB warns Jackson man's online business might not be legit (4/24/17)
- Cape councilman Bob Fox to run for mayor (4/21/17)5
- Cape couple turns their home into cozy, comfortable music venue (4/24/17)
- Perryville family organizing bone-marrow drive Friday for ailing 6-year-old boy (4/26/17)
- Without city record, Marie Street residents on hook for thousands in sewer repairs (4/19/17)7
- Sikeston man charged in shooting death of Cape man (4/23/17)
Crafts, Singing Talent Contest & More
Morley Fall Festival is the place to be Oct 2nd and Oct 3rd. The 2 days are packed with events going on. Everything from the Mule Jump, Antique Tractor Show, Pageants, Singing Talent Contest, Contests, Pageants and more. This is one festival you don't want to miss. It is also family oriented festival that plans everything for families to enjoy.
They also have every kind of food you can enjoy to eat. Some of the food this year that you won't want to miss is MCB Bar-B-Q, funnel cakes, catfish, chicken strips, chili, chicken-n-noodles, Perkins Fire Dept Fried Taters, and tons more. Also if you like crafts then this is the place to be. They are adding more crafts every year and they want more crafters every year.
The Morley Fall Festival Parade will be on Thursday Night Oct. 1st and Dusk. It will be a Fall Themed Parade of Lights. Everyone and every organization or group is invited to take part in this year's parade. Come see what the Morley Fall Festival has and you will see why this is the "Best Family Festival in Scott County". For more info go to www.morleymo.com and see the whole schedule.