- Jackson man to cast electoral vote for Trump; others trying to dissuade him (11/29/16)51
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Former Cape council member dies, remembered as 'wonderful public servant' (11/29/16)1
- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)25
- Woman accused in three robberies disguised herself as man (11/29/16)5
- Business notebook: New store shows faith in Scott City district (11/28/16)
- Burglary suspect apprehended inside Jackson garage (12/4/16)
- Missouri chamber to honor Cape's John Mehner (11/30/16)6
- Poplar Bluff man accused of enticement, child porn in Scott County sting operation (12/4/16)
- Men who pulled father, son from burning car near Naylor honored by highway patrol (12/1/16)
Crafts, Singing Talent Contest & More
Morley Fall Festival is the place to be Oct 2nd and Oct 3rd. The 2 days are packed with events going on. Everything from the Mule Jump, Antique Tractor Show, Pageants, Singing Talent Contest, Contests, Pageants and more. This is one festival you don't want to miss. It is also family oriented festival that plans everything for families to enjoy.
They also have every kind of food you can enjoy to eat. Some of the food this year that you won't want to miss is MCB Bar-B-Q, funnel cakes, catfish, chicken strips, chili, chicken-n-noodles, Perkins Fire Dept Fried Taters, and tons more. Also if you like crafts then this is the place to be. They are adding more crafts every year and they want more crafters every year.
The Morley Fall Festival Parade will be on Thursday Night Oct. 1st and Dusk. It will be a Fall Themed Parade of Lights. Everyone and every organization or group is invited to take part in this year's parade. Come see what the Morley Fall Festival has and you will see why this is the "Best Family Festival in Scott County". For more info go to www.morleymo.com and see the whole schedule.