- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Jackson police describe night of anger, car crashes, drug possession by 18-year-old (1/22/17)5
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- A message from heaven (1/23/17)
- Local students to perform with choir at inauguration (1/19/17)3
- Southeast to lose $3.5 million from state in budget cuts (1/18/17)21
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Area residents among those attending inauguration, women's march (1/22/17)91
- Comedian, cancer survivor Tom Green headlines sold-out Cancer Center benefit (1/22/17)
Crafts, Singing Talent Contest & More
Morley Fall Festival is the place to be Oct 2nd and Oct 3rd. The 2 days are packed with events going on. Everything from the Mule Jump, Antique Tractor Show, Pageants, Singing Talent Contest, Contests, Pageants and more. This is one festival you don't want to miss. It is also family oriented festival that plans everything for families to enjoy.
They also have every kind of food you can enjoy to eat. Some of the food this year that you won't want to miss is MCB Bar-B-Q, funnel cakes, catfish, chicken strips, chili, chicken-n-noodles, Perkins Fire Dept Fried Taters, and tons more. Also if you like crafts then this is the place to be. They are adding more crafts every year and they want more crafters every year.
The Morley Fall Festival Parade will be on Thursday Night Oct. 1st and Dusk. It will be a Fall Themed Parade of Lights. Everyone and every organization or group is invited to take part in this year's parade. Come see what the Morley Fall Festival has and you will see why this is the "Best Family Festival in Scott County". For more info go to www.morleymo.com and see the whole schedule.