Police report 9/8/09
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* John C. Lindberg, 56, 2316 Cape Meadow Circle, Apt. 8, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Brandon T. Wade, 19, of Charleston, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and resisting arrest.
* Titus D. Brockman, 20, 2802 Independence St., Apt. 6, was arrested on two Cape Girardeau warrants for contempt of court.
* Hamid Kamal, 41, of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on a Clark County, Nev., warrant.
* Alice Kay Caffee, 42, of East Prairie, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for probation violation.
* James K. Roche, 22, 600 N. Fountain St., was arrested on suspicion of drug possession and use or possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Steven M. Loucks, 28, 126 Park St., was arrested on three Cape Girardeau warrants for contempt of court.
* A suspect is in custody pending charges of false declaration.
* Jo D. Maxell, 28, 2703 Leroy Drive, received a summons for driving while suspended.
* Kathryn Belle Garner, 23, 1404 Lexington Ave., Apt. 4, received a summons for taking a carton of cigarettes from Rhodes 101, 1624 N. Kingshighway.
* Henry Copeland, 1127 N. Fountain St., received a summons for not having proof of insurance.
* A suspect is in custody pending charges for domestic assault.
* Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported two incidents of gasoline theft.
* Don's Store 24, 341 S. Sprigg St., reported a theft of tobacco products.
* Saint Francis Medical Center, 211 St. Francis Drive, reported the theft of a heart monitor.
* Door and window damage were reported at 1115 Good Hope St.
* A stolen DVD player was reported at 2129 Yorktown Drive.
* A burglary was reported.
* A wooden bench was reported stolen from 1647 Ridgeway Drive.
* A laptop was reported stolen at 215 S. Sprigg St.
* Electronics, speakers, jewelry, a table and personal items were reported stolen from 1512 Stoddard St.
* A handgun was reported stolen at 45 N. Hanover St.
* Vehicle scratches were reported at 1546 Grandview Drive.
* Cut vehicle tires were reported at 107 N. Main St.
* A damaged front screen door was reported at 413 S. Ellis St.
* Damaged truck tires were reported at 1220 Big Bend Road.
* An animal bite was reported.
* A 13-year-old girl was cited into juvenile court for being beyond parental control.
* A 48-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* A 65-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* Harassment was reported.
* A 16-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court for curfew violation.