- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)26
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Lichtenegger - 60 years
Mr. and Mrs. Floyd Lichtenegger of Jackson celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family dinner in late May.
Hosts were their children and spouses and grandchildren.
Lichtenegger and Dorothy Grebing were married June 4, 1949, at Concordia Lutheran Church in Frohna, Mo.
The couple has four sons, Jim (Gail) Lichtenegger and Bob (Cindy) Lichtenegger of Jackson, Bill (Shelli) Lichtenegger of Prairie Village, Kan., and Stan Lichtenegger of Anaheim, Calif.
They have eight grandchildren, Jenise of Chicago; Sarah Simmons of Idar-Oberstein, Germany; Paul of Jackson; Jacob, Kessler and Emily of Prairie Village; Kelly of Kansas City, Mo.; and Cheryl of Jackson.