- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
ANNA, Ill. -- LaWanda Tally Full, 89, of Macon, Ga., formerly of Anna and Cairo, Ill., died Wednesday, Sept. 2, 2009, at Medical Center of Central Georgia in Macon.
She was born July 22, 1920, in Mound City, Ill., to Mark and Emma McDaniel Tally. She and William Full were married May 14, 1938. He preceded her in death Jan. 21, 2005.
Full was a member of First Baptist Church of Anna and American Legion Auxiliary.
Survivors include two daughters, Alice Full (Merlin) Upshaw of Macon, Mildred Full (Terry) Haggerty of Beach Park, Ill.; two sons, William (Jackie) Full of Belleville, Ill., and Donald (Susan) Full of Greenview, Ill.
Also nine grandchildren, Amy Upshaw Holmes, Thomas Upshaw, Lennie Upshaw, William Andrew Upshaw, Tara Full Atchison, Tiffany Full Verma, Tamara Full, Allison Haggerty, Kelly Haggerty; six great-grandchildren, Jennifer and Janie Holmes, Amanda and Matthew Upshaw and Lillian and Eliza Atchison; two sisters, Helen Moyers of Cape Girardeau, Lenis Greenwalt of Germantown, Tenn.; a brother, Bill Tally of Altamont, Ill.; nieces, nephews and other relatives.
She was preceded in death by her husband; parents; five brothers, Jerry, J.C., Loren, Mark and Earl Tally; and a sister, Lorena Danby.
Visitation will be from 6 to 8 p.m. today at Crain Funeral Home in Anna.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Joe Aldridge officiating. Interment will be in Anna Cemetery.
Memorials may be made to First Baptist Church of Anna and will be accepted at the funeral home.
To leave online condolences, visit www.crainsonline.com.