- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)22
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Fire report 9/4/09
Firefighters responded to the following calls Wednesday:
* At 10:57 p.m., emergency medical service in the 800 block of Jefferson Avenue.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Thursday:
* At 3:34 a.m., emergency medical service in the 1400 block of North Kingshighway.
* At 7:38 a.m., an alarm in the 1000 block of Towers Circle.
* At 9:52 a.m., a motor vehicle accident at County Road 18 and Route R.
* At 10:58 a.m., emergency medical service in the 1200 block of Linden Street.
* At 11 a.m., emergency medical service in the 900 block of Chestnut Street.
* At 3:58 p.m., an elevator rescue in the 600 block of South West End Boulevard.
* At 4:21 p.m., an alarm in the 500 block of Broadway.