- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)28
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Cape man gets 8 years for robbery, his first offense (12/7/16)3
- Man sentenced to 103 years for murder of Cape woman (12/6/16)3
- Burglary suspect apprehended inside Jackson garage (12/4/16)
- Poplar Bluff man accused of enticement, child porn in Scott County sting operation (12/4/16)
- Cape may allow residents to keep chickens; residents at meeting push for measure (12/6/16)25
- Men who pulled father, son from burning car near Naylor honored by highway patrol (12/1/16)
- Cape woman hopes son's death in Chattanooga will lead to better policing (11/30/16)11
- Lt. Gov. Kinder weighs in on Trump's win, his future plans (12/4/16)13
Cape Central teacher inducted into Who's Who in Business Education
Theresa Taylor, business teacher at Cape Central High School, was recently initiated into Who's Who in Missouri Business Education. She was recognized for her dedication in promoting and improving business education through leadership and involvement in educational and professional activities. She is a member of MOACTE, MBEA, NBEA, MSTA and CTA.
Ms Taylor is the sponsor of the state FBLA officers, and has served for nine years as the FBLA sponsor. She is an officer for Southeast Regional Business Educators and is a mentor teacher for DESE. Inductees were honored at the recent Missouri Business Education Association Summer Conference in Springfield, MO.