- College algebra to be removed from Southeast required curriculum (10/10/17)1
- State declares test results for schools invalid (10/4/17)2
- Child-custody advocate: State law needs fix to provide parents with more equal custody (10/12/17)
- Cape Chinese restaurant purchases old Ponderosa property in Perryville (10/10/17)
- One of Cape's oldest mom-and-pop restaurants opens in new location (10/10/17)
- Past Rowdy the Redhawk mascot's identity revealed (10/15/17)
- Cancer will 'change your life, but it doesn't have to rule it' (10/8/17)
- Bills addressing equal child custody to be filed, legislators say (10/13/17)
- Ships to stay docked in Cape a week longer (10/10/17)
- Janet Koenig creates painted quilts to add flair to local barns (10/13/17)
Cape Central teacher inducted into Who's Who in Business Education
Theresa Taylor, business teacher at Cape Central High School, was recently initiated into Who's Who in Missouri Business Education. She was recognized for her dedication in promoting and improving business education through leadership and involvement in educational and professional activities. She is a member of MOACTE, MBEA, NBEA, MSTA and CTA.
Ms Taylor is the sponsor of the state FBLA officers, and has served for nine years as the FBLA sponsor. She is an officer for Southeast Regional Business Educators and is a mentor teacher for DESE. Inductees were honored at the recent Missouri Business Education Association Summer Conference in Springfield, MO.