Police reports 2/19/05
Saturday, February 19, 2005
The following items were released Friday by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Gerald D. Hodges Jr., 27, 505 N. Henderson Ave., was arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and a turn signal violation.
* Brandon M. Daniels, 21, 19 Weeks St., Lilbourn, Mo., was arrested on two city warrants for contempt of court for failure to pay fine and cost for failure to appear.
* Jason D. Lunn, 29, 2544 Brownwood Court, Poplar Bluff, Mo., was arrested on a city warrant for failure to appear for stealing.
* A 16-year-old girl was cited into juvenile court for curfew violation.
* David R. Smith, 19, 2831 Whitener St., Apt. 5, was issued a summons on suspicion of concealment of contraband in jail.
* A wallet and its contents were reported stolen and a vehicle damaged at 409 Sheridan Drive.
* A purse and its contents were reported stolen from 418 S. Sheridan Drive.
* Gasoline was reported stolen from Huck's, 353 S. Kingshighway
* Cash, a Game Boy case and games were reported stolen from 409 Sheridan Drive.
* A window and screen were reported broken at 210 S. Hanover St.
* Vehicle damage was reported at Heartland Auto Plaza, Hanover and Cousin streets.
* A cell phone was reported found at 518 S. Ellis St.