- Updated: Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/21/16)4
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- Perry County: A great place to find home away from home (10/14/16)
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Tours provide a glimpse of Cape Girardeau's supposedly haunted past (10/17/16)1
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)1
Fire report 9/3/09
Firefighters responded to the following calls Tuesday:
* At 9:05 p.m., emergency medical service in the 1300 block of North Sprigg Street.
* At 8:46 a.m., an alarm in the 1000 block of Towers Circle.
* At 10:05 a.m., an alarm at 512 Terry Lane.
* At 10:08 a.m., emergency medical service in the 700 block of North Sprigg Street.
* At 1:18 p.m., emergency medical service in the 600 block of South West End Boulevard.