- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Fire report 9/3/09
Firefighters responded to the following calls Tuesday:
* At 9:05 p.m., emergency medical service in the 1300 block of North Sprigg Street.
* At 8:46 a.m., an alarm in the 1000 block of Towers Circle.
* At 10:05 a.m., an alarm at 512 Terry Lane.
* At 10:08 a.m., emergency medical service in the 700 block of North Sprigg Street.
* At 1:18 p.m., emergency medical service in the 600 block of South West End Boulevard.