- Dashcam video of Lowe's truck crash going viral (7/26/17)1
- Former Sikeston DPS director denies knowing about allegations against detective (7/20/17)1
- Chaffee City Council fires officer facing criminal charge (7/23/17)1
- Wreck flips Lowe's truck in Cape (7/25/17)4
- 49-year-old homicide victim found in Cape (7/20/17)
- Major Case Squad seeks woman in connection with homicide investigation (7/26/17)
- At least one Perryville cop disciplined for misconduct (7/20/17)1
- More details emerge in Perryville police-misconduct case (7/21/17)
- Cape homicide victim identified (7/21/17)
- Painted-rock hunts catch fire in Cape area (7/20/17)
Missouri 4-H Hall of Fame
Mrs. Marjorie Swan of Pocahontas was welcomed into the Missouri 4-H Hall of Fame on Aug. 16 at the 2009 Missouri State Fair. She was one of 53 volunteers and 4-H supporters from around the state recognized for their service and dedication to the youth of University of Missouri Extension 4-H. Mrs. Swan will be completing her 59th year as a 4-H volunteer for the Cape Girardeau County 4-H program. In her 59 years of service she has done it all. She has served as the Club Leader for the Pocahontas 4-H Club, served on the county 4-H Council, and also served in several capacities on the state level as a 4-H volunteer.
The Missouri 4-H Foundation established the Hall of Fame in 2007 to recognize outstanding service to University of Missouri Extension 4-H programs. "The foundation is proud of the great people who make Missouri 4-H such a premier youth organization and we are delight to acknowledge their devotion to Missouri youth," said Bud Hertzog, chair of the Missouri 4-H Foundation Board.