- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Son to Clinton Haywerd Broxton and Jessica Nichole Eason of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 1:26 p.m. Monday, Aug. 24, 2009. Name, Clayton Ray. Weight, 8 pounds, 1 ounce. Ms. Eason is the daughter of William and Glenda Eason of Cape Girardeau. Broxton is the son of Teresa Teague and Terry Teague of Cape Girardeau. He is employed at Arby's.
Son to Kristine Bailey White of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 3:37 p.m. Monday, Aug. 24, 2009. Name, Jayden Allyn. Weight, 8 pounds, 7 ounces. Ms. White is the daughter of Tammy White and Richard White of Jackson.