- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)44
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Bethany Dee Rose, 46, of Scott City died Saturday, Aug. 29, 2009, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Feb. 9, 1963, in Bangor, Maine, daughter of Don and Regina Young McLeod. She and Tim L. Rose were married May 31, 1997, in Colorado Springs, Colo.
Survivors include her husband; her parents of St. Petersburg, Fla.; a son, Eric J. Fightmaster of Scott City; four daughters, Jennifer L. (Michael L.) Uhrhan of Scott City, Crystal L. Rose and Holly Ann Hughes of Colorado Springs, Wendy Latronica of North Carolina; a sister, Wendy Howard of the state of Georgia; seven grandchildren, Amanda Lynn Rogers, Todd James Fightmaster, Dakota Fightmaster, Trenton Meyers, Makinsey Uhrhan, Joshua Uhrhan and Jazzlynn Rose Lamonte.
She was preceded in death by a brother, Todd Neil Erickson; a niece, Lisa Marie Erickson; and her grandmother.
Friends may call from 6 to 8 p.m. Wednesday at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Chapel.
The funeral will be at noon Thursday at the chapel, with the Rev. Jim Matthews officiating.
Memorial contributions may be given to American Red Cross or St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
Online condolences may be made at www.fordandsonsfuneralhome.com.