- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Frances L. Wick, 87, of Perryville died Saturday, Aug. 29, 2009, at the Lutheran Home in Cape Girardeau.
She was born in Cartwright, N.D., Oct. 1, 1921, daughter of the late Mathias and Royle (Varner) Koch. She married Eyvind H. Wick Nov. 3, 1940.
Survivors include two daughters, Elaine (Robert) Pinar of Perryville, Carol (Sean) Garvey of Toronto; a son, Steven (Pat) Wick of Sidney, Mont.; a brother, Robert Koch of Sidney; 20 grandchildren; 42 great-grandchildren; and three great-great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents; a son, Wayne Wick; a brother, Math; and a sister, Annabelle.
Mrs. Wick was a member of Pella Lutheran Church in Sidney. She was an excellent seamstress and wonderful cook.
Visitation will be Thursday at Fulkerson Funeral Home in Sidney.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Friday at Pella Lutheran Church. Burial will be in Sidney Cemetery in Sidney.
Young and Sons Funeral Home in Perryville provided the arrangements.