- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Antonella "Ann" Swiercz, 80, of Dittmer, Mo., died Monday, Feb. 14, 2005, at her home.
She was born Nov. 11, 1924, in Cape Girardeau, daughter of Benjamin and Theodora Bliss Seyer.
Swiercz was formerly of Cape Girardeau.
Survivors include two sons, Mikel and Edward Porter of Dittmer; three daughters, Shirley Sullivan and Betty Rousseau of Dittmer, Sandra Baker of Wentzville, Mo.; a brother, Norval Seyer of Union, Mo.; a sister, Adrianna MacGregor of Napierville, Ill.; nine grandchildren; and 13 great-grandchildren.
Friends may call at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home Friday from 10 a.m. until time of service.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Patrick Nwokoye officiating. Entombment will be in Cape County Memorial Park Mausoleum.