- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Victor Carl Dede, 78, of Lincoln, Neb., died Friday, Feb. 11, 2005, in Lincoln.
He was born July 26, 1926, son of Rudolph and Edna Graebner Dede of Cape Girardeau. He first married Marolyn Joyce Noecker. He later married Alice E. Gabel.
Dede was a veteran of World War II and the Korean War.
Survivors include his wife; two sons, Bradley Dede of Pacific, Mo., Brian Dede of Hot Springs, S.D.; a stepdaughter, Nancy Lorenz of Lincoln; two sisters, Marjorie Nebel of Kirkwood, Mo., Lucille Cole of Panama City Beach, Fla.; a brother, Norman Dede of Cincinnati, Ohio; and three grandchildren.
A service and burial will be held at 11 a.m. today at Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery in St. Louis.
Jay B. Smith Maplewood Chapel in Maplewood, Mo., is in charge of arrangements.