- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Elma Anna Winchester, 87, of Sikeston died Wednesday, Feb. 16, 2005, at Missouri Delta Medical Center.
She was born Sept. 25, 1917, at Richardton, N.D., daughter of Otto W. and Anna A. Stieg Kasten. She and Woodrow Winchester Sr. were married Jan. 29, 1939, in Bell, Calif. He died Aug. 16, 1992.
Survivors include two sons, Rick Winchester of Jackson, Woody Winchester Jr. of Fulton, Miss.; a daughter, Pat Jobe of Sikeston; two sisters, Alice Funkhouser and Herda Mahoney of Teton, Wash.; 10 grandchildren; and 12 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by two brothers.
Friends may call at Nunnelee Funeral Chapel from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 10:30 a.m. Friday at the chapel, with the Rev. Carl Addison officiating. Burial will be in Garden of Memories Cemetery.