- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Charles Earl Hedge, 46, of Advance, Mo., died Aug. 29, 2009, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
He was born Oct. 1, 1962, in Alton, Ill., the son of Samuel and Christina Ezell.
Charles was a truck driver for Proffer Produce in Park Hills, Mo. He was of the Pentecostal faith.
Survivors include his mother, Christina Hedge of Advance; his fiancee, Melissa Anderson of Advance; two daughters, JoAnna Hedge of Ellsinore, Mo., and Heather Anderson of Advance; a son, Matthew Anderson of Dover, Tenn.; a brother, John Hedge of Advance; and two sisters, Patricia Westcott of Marion, Ark., and Elaine Causey of Advance.
He was preceded in death by his father and three brothers.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. today at Morgan Funeral Home in Advance.
Funeral service will be at 2 p.m. Tuesday at the funeral home chapel, with the Rev. Jeff Wells officiating. Burial will follow at Rock Point Cemetery near Advance.