- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Police report 8/30/09
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Danielle B. Tipler, age not given, 1201 Good Hope St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear.
* A 15-year-old was cited into juvenile court on suspicion of stealing.
* Pervis Boyd, no age given, of New Madrid, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for a probation violation.
* Brandon Kohrman, no age given, of Jackson was issued a summons for being a minor in possession.
* Dollar General Store, 1142 N. Kingshighway, reported the theft of school supplies. A juvenile was cited into juvenile court for second-degree robbery.
* A vehicle was reported stolen at in the intersection of South Kingshighway and Southern Expressway.
* Walmart, 3439 William St., reported a theft. A subject was taken into custody pending charges on suspicion of stealing.
* A robbery was reported.
* World of Honda, 1728 N. Kingshighway, reported a second-degree burglary.
* A vehicle was reported damaged.
* Walmart, 3439 William St., reported forgery and false declaration. A subject was taken into custody pending charges on suspicion of forgery and false declaration.
* A 25-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* Endangering the welfare of a child was reported.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Danielle Pettigrew, 22, 813 Amanda St., was arrested on suspicion of attempted burglary.
* A burglary was reported in the 1000 block of Corinne Street.
* A domestic dispute was reported in the 2000 block of Old Toll Road.
* Telephone harassment was reported in the 2000 block of Old Toll Road.