- Golden Corral coming to Cape; may hire 100 workers (7/21/16)9
- Arrest warrants filed for six drug suspects in Cape (7/19/16)6
- Area groups working together to reintroduce elk in Missouri (7/18/16)1
- Suspect in downtown Cape shooting ID'd in court (7/20/16)2
- Prosecutor says shooting by state trooper was justified (7/24/16)15
- Hastings in Cape closing (7/22/16)5
- Governor signs Rep. Swan bill that equalizes child-custody criteria (7/6/16)5
- City may spend extra park tax money on Cape Splash, skate park, other projects (7/25/16)10
- Jackson's former police dog euthanized Monday (7/21/16)2
- 'I want to see how far I can go' (7/21/16)2
Our family of orphan skunks
I was outside with my girl Lacy when we saw a whole tribe of baby skunks, seven in all, go past an oak tree. Sheimmediatly went up to one of them to make friends when I saw what she was trying to befriend. I immediatly called her to me and went inside. Since then, they have disbanded and moved on but I was able to capture a few pics of them.
I love all animals, but I have to say, that I was relieved to see those babies move on.