- Deputies: Man, woman tried to arrange killing of his estranged wife (5/21/17)1
- Former coroner convicted of felony theft now faces prison in misdemeanor case (5/23/17)2
- Police: Woman arrested after meth found hidden in pants (5/26/17)2
- Cape police say man assaulted, kidnapped girlfriend (5/21/17)2
- Woman may lose foot after being hit by moped (5/24/17)
- Illinois Trail of Tears site where Cherokee buried named to National Historic Register (5/24/17)
- Two men face charges in Cape prostitution sting (5/28/17)
- Business notebook: Woman, sister-in-law buy Perryville custom-wear shop (5/22/17)
- Police apprehend Charleston man they say hit Cape woman with car (5/24/17)
- Broadening horizons: Heartland Dream Team founder stays committed to area youth (5/21/17)2
Our family of orphan skunks
I was outside with my girl Lacy when we saw a whole tribe of baby skunks, seven in all, go past an oak tree. Sheimmediatly went up to one of them to make friends when I saw what she was trying to befriend. I immediatly called her to me and went inside. Since then, they have disbanded and moved on but I was able to capture a few pics of them.
I love all animals, but I have to say, that I was relieved to see those babies move on.