- Fatal-shooting victim ID'd; uncle said he tried to break up fight (9/29/16)30
- Driver charged with manslaughter in crash that killed 2 (9/27/16)
- Sister: Shooting victim died a hero (9/30/16)9
- Perryville couple arrested on felony drug charges after sting operation (9/29/16)
- Perryville High principal on leave; no reason given (9/28/16)9
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)9
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Animal-rescue group receives grant from rock star for spay, neuter assistance (9/28/16)1
- Cape man may lose eye after shovel beating, police say (9/25/16)2
- Monia pleads guilty to 9 counts of financial exploitation of elderly; dealings with murderer Joseph clarified (9/28/16)11
Our family of orphan skunks
I was outside with my girl Lacy when we saw a whole tribe of baby skunks, seven in all, go past an oak tree. Sheimmediatly went up to one of them to make friends when I saw what she was trying to befriend. I immediatly called her to me and went inside. Since then, they have disbanded and moved on but I was able to capture a few pics of them.
I love all animals, but I have to say, that I was relieved to see those babies move on.