- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)8
- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Southeast to lose $3.5 million from state in budget cuts (1/18/17)21
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
- Governor cuts $146 million, colleges take hit (1/17/17)
- Southern Bank announces merger with Capaha Bank (1/15/17)
Our family of orphan skunks
I was outside with my girl Lacy when we saw a whole tribe of baby skunks, seven in all, go past an oak tree. Sheimmediatly went up to one of them to make friends when I saw what she was trying to befriend. I immediatly called her to me and went inside. Since then, they have disbanded and moved on but I was able to capture a few pics of them.
I love all animals, but I have to say, that I was relieved to see those babies move on.