- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)20
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Our family of orphan skunks
I was outside with my girl Lacy when we saw a whole tribe of baby skunks, seven in all, go past an oak tree. Sheimmediatly went up to one of them to make friends when I saw what she was trying to befriend. I immediatly called her to me and went inside. Since then, they have disbanded and moved on but I was able to capture a few pics of them.
I love all animals, but I have to say, that I was relieved to see those babies move on.