- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Watkins - 50 Years
Mr. and Mrs. Wendell Watkins of Cape Girardeau celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a surprise party June 25, 2009, in San Salvador, El Salvador, with family and friends.
Hosts were their daughters and son-in-law, Linda and Rich Miller of O'Fallon, Mo., and Janis Watkins of San Salvador.
Watkins and Joyce Pennington were married Aug. 27, 1959, in Poplar Bluff, Mo.