- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Kohm - Versemann
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Emily Dawn Kohm and Jimmy Lynn Versemann were united in marriage May 23, 2009, at Immanuel Lutheran Church in New Wells. The Rev. Rick Patzwitz performed the ceremony. Pianist was Janet Seibel, flutist and soloist was Bill Fischer, both of Perryville.
Parents of the couple are Paul and Diane Kohm Jr. of Perryville, and Ronald and Joyce Versemann of New Wells.
Maid of honor was Michaela Kohm of Perryville, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Kelly Brown of Perryville; Amy Reeves of Herriman, Utah; Jodi Seabaugh of Jackson, sister of the groom; and Jill Versemann of New Wells, sister-in-law of the groom.
Jeff Versemann of New Wells was his brother's best man. Groomsmen were Josh Turner of Jackson; Matthew Kohm of Perryville, brother of the bride; Tony Scholl of Frohna, Mo.; and Rod Werner of Perryville. Ushers were Mark Seabaugh, brother-in-law of the groom, and Jared Schnurbusch, both of Jackson.
Flower girls were Hannah Stewart and Emilie Seabaugh. Ringbearer was Evan Stewart. Hannah and Evan are children of Ronnie and Dawn Stewart of Columbia, Tenn., and cousins of the bride. Emilie is the daughter of Mark and Jodi Seabaugh and niece of the groom.
Morgan Versemann, niece of the groom, attended the guest book. Program attendants were Taylor and Morgan Stewart, cousins of the bride.
The reception was held at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Jackson.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner May 22 in the church hall.
Mrs. Versemann is a 2002 graduate of Perryville High School. She received an associate of science degree from Mineral Area College in 2005, and graduated from Mineral Area Regional Medical Center School of Radiologic Technology in 2005. She is a registered radiologic technologist at Orthopaedic Associates in Cape Girardeau.
The groom is a 1996 graduate of Jackson High School. He received an associate degree in machine tool technology from Linn State Technical College in 1998. He is a CNC machinist at Altenburg Machine and Fabrication.
After a wedding trip to Gatlinburg, Tenn., the couple is residing in New Wells.