- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)2
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)15
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/24/16)3
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
- Business notebook: Plastics firm moves to area to help laid-off workers (06/20/16)1
Thanks for sharing Andy's story
To the editor:
In response to the story "Lifeguard's duty in Iraq": Andy Nussbaum is my first cousin. I got to see him at Christmas and hear some of his stories firsthand. I'm glad the Southeast Missourian was able to share Andy's story with its readers.
MARTY AHRENDS, Lincoln, Ill.