- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cape police report 02/16/05
The following items were released Tuesday by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Dennis Keith Thiele, 47, 324 Hillview St., was arrested on suspicion of driving on a suspended license and no insurance.
* Teresa Gail Miller, 51, 1300 W. Mar Elm St., Lot 31, Scott City, was arrested on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of a controlled substance.
* Willie James Pollard, 45, 301 N. Lorimier St., Apt. 32, was arrested on city warrants for contempt of court for traffic violations. He was also issued a summons for stealing and property damage.
* Jennifer Renee Carter, 19, 102 Willis Drive, Malden, Mo., was arrested on a city warrant for probation violation for stealing.
* Tiana S. Fleming, 20, 105 N. Clark Ave., Apt. 203, was arrested on a warrant from Alexander County, Ill., for failure to appear for battery.
* Jimmy Lee Hudson, 26, 1018 S. Pacific St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for forgery.
* Gasoline was reported stolen at Rhodes 101, 2109 William St.
* Assorted CDs were reported stolen and mail torn open at 1710 N. Sprigg St.
* A gray 1994 Dodge Dynasty was reported abandoned at Maple and Sprigg streets.
* A white 1988 Subaru GL station wagon was reported abandoned at 45 S. West End Blvd.
* A blue 1989 Chevrolet Corsica was reported abandoned at Henderson Avenue and Bloomfield Street.
* Peace disturbance was reported at 429 N. Frederick St.