- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)36
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Marble Hill man in jail on charges of sexual abuse of children
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Tory F. Bowns, 50, of Marble Hill, faces 15 charges associated with sexual abuse of three children under the age of 14.
According to Bollinger County Prosecuting Attorney Stephen Gray, the majority of the alleged incidents involving the children occurred over the course of this summer, and one in 2005.
Bowns is charged with nine counts of first-degree statutory sodomy, five counts of child molestation and one attempted statutory sodomy charge.
Bowns is currently in custody at the Bollinger County Sheriff's Department on a $250,000 cash-only bond.