- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Perryville's Naeger appointed by governor to healthcare trustees board
Patrick A. Naeger, 44, of Perryville, Mo. was re-appointed to the Missouri Consolidated Health Care Plan Board of Trustees, according to a media release from the governor's office.
The board is responsible for of the administration and operation of the plan which covers medical expenses of state employees, retirees, their families and survivors, the release said.
The board is also responsible for the financial viability of the trust and the eligibility requirements for the plan.
Naeger is the vice president of Healthcare Pharmacy in Perryville. He served as a state representative from 1995 to 2002 and a county commissioner for Perry County from 2005 to 2008. Naeger's term for the board of trustees ends Dec. 31, 2013.